Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights that may be exercised free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, or find out more visit our data protection page.
To find out more about what we do with personal information, you can view the Dorset County Councils’ privacy notice
All material on this website is © Dorset LEADER programme and Dorset County Council.
Photos © Tony Gill, Mark Simmons, Sheila Cook, Lis Johnson, George Barker, Tom Munro, Liberty Fields, Brian Bleese, Sue Deegan, Crafty Camping, Geoff Ward